The EDGE Collection
During 2020, Fleetwood launched the first two products in the EDGE Collection.
EDGE | f | fixed window: A ‘zero edge’ fixed window system for elite views. Product Page
EDGE | s | pocket & multi-slide door: Available for pricing in June 2020 and orders accepted beginning August 1, 2020. Product Page
In 2021, Fleetwood will unveil a narrow sightline pivot door and sliding window. Additionally, the EDGE | s | will be augmented with greater thermal characteristics for extreme climates such as Alaska.
EDGE | p | pivot door: Released in Q2.
EDGE | s | sliding door themal enhancements: Released in Q3.
EDGE | w | sliding window: Released in Q4.
EDGE | s |
The principal design driver is thinner sight-lines: The vertical extrusions will be a slender 1”, yet possessing the strength required for a 10’ tall door. Additional notable attributes:
- Proprietary ‘in-rail’ track made of extruded stainless steel
- Bottom rail sight-line at (1.375”)
- Sub floor draining system similar to other Patent Pending designs (4070-T & 4400-T)
- Floor-to-Floor sill, utilizing finished flooring
- Full length precision Swiss rollers
EDGE | f |
An entirely new fixed system design was required to properly complement the EDGE | s |. The focus was on the ‘fin’ as well as zero edge optics at all four sides. Other prominent features:
- Sub floor draining system similar to other Patent Pending designs (4070-T, 4400-T)
- Hidden stabilizing clip for the ‘fin’
- Butt glazed vertical connections