The EDGE Collection
During 2020, Fleetwood launched the first two products in the EDGE Collection.
EDGE |f| fixed window: A ‘zero edge’ fixed window system for elite views. Product Page
EDGE |s| pocket & multi-slide door: Available for pricing in June 2020 and orders accepted beginning August 1, 2020. Product Page
In 2021, Fleetwood will unveil a narrow sightline pivot door. Additionally, the EDGE |s| will be augmented with greater thermal characteristics for extreme climates such as Alaska.
EDGE |p| pivot door: Released in Q4.
EDGE |s| sliding door thermal enhancements: Released in Q4.
The principal design driver is thinner sight-lines: The vertical extrusions are a slender 1”, yet possess the strength required for a 10’ tall door. Additional notable attributes:
- Proprietary ‘in-rail’ track made of extruded stainless steel
- Bottom rail sight-line at (1.375”)
- Sub floor draining system similar to other Patent Pending designs (4070-T & 4400-T)
- Floor-to-Floor sill, utilizing finished flooring
- Full length precision Swiss rollers
An entirely new fixed system design was required to properly complement the EDGE |s|. The focus was on the ‘fin’ as well as zero edge optics at all four sides. Other prominent features:
- Sub floor draining system similar to other Patent Pending designs (4070-T, 4400-T)
- Hidden stabilizing clip for the ‘fin’
- Butt glazed vertical connections