January 2016: A3 Roller Improvements
The A3 is Fleetwood’s flagship precision roller for its premium line of multi-slide/pocket doors. The Engineering Department has made improvements to this roller to make it even more elite. As current inventory is depleted the new generation will be introduced
The following is a brief list of the chief improvements:
- Adjustment Bolt: A custom bolt was created that is machined with a groove that accommodates a heavy-duty retaining ring to prevent falling out during transport.
- Adjustment Nut Inner Housing: A custom nut plate is attached to the inner housing. This will strengthen the housing and allow for quick adjustment screw insertion if the retaining ring is missing.
- Adjustment Nut Outer Housing: A custom nut plate is attached to the outer housing that will be machined with stronger threads which are much harder to damage. If damage does occur, the adjustment screw can easily be replaced.
- General Aesthetics: The outer housing went through a facelift and all edges are deburred.
- Branding: Every A3 roller is now “branded” on the outer housing with the Fleetwood logo and ARCHETYPE.